Are you having problems with the IRS in Redlands or anywhere in the United States?
I know when my IRS tax problems started I lived right here in Redlands. I was actually working as an EMT for Mercy Ambulance. Here is an embarrassing picture of me in 1992. My partner and I were elected the “crew of the month.”
I was in my early 20’s and little did I know that I would spend my entire 20’s and even into my 30’s dealing with my own tax problems and that is what happens when you don’t file your own taxes for over 8 years.
I share that story in the book I wrote, “How To Make The IRS an Offer You Can’t Refuse.” It’s available on Amazon.
If your dealing with your own tax problems do not let it control you for years.
Local help is here.
I’m here to help you resolve your tax problems and put an end to the misery that the IRS can put you through.
I am confident I can help you no matter how big you think your problem is, I been where you are and know how to be very efficient, affordable, and of course, extremely discrete.
The IRS problems will not just go away by themselves; they just keep getting worse with penalties and interest being added each day.
If you owe the IRS, you have a very serious problem. It may take the IRS several years to catch up to you, but they’re relentless and have no mercy in collecting all the money that is owed. When the collection process starts, they’ll make your life miserable and literally ruin all aspects of your life.
Please take a look through our complete IRS problem resolution services by clicking on the links below.
- Have you received an IRS audit notification? See IRS Audit Representation.
- Haven’t filed your tax returns for years? See Non-Filed Returns
- Do you owe Back Taxes?
- Do you have Payroll Tax Problems?
- Has the IRS placed tax liens on your home? See Liens.
- Is the IRS threatening to seize your bank account and take your money out of the bank. See Levies.
- Is the IRS threatening to take your paycheck, 401(k), and other retirement accounts? See Wage Garnishments.
- Is the IRS threatening to seize your personal property? See IRS Seizures.
- Owe the IRS a lot of money? – Settle for pennies on the dollar! See Offers In Compromise.
- Do you need more time to pay. See Payment Plan.
- Like to get out of a tax debt caused by misdeeds committed by your spouse? See Innocent Spouse Relief.
- Can’t afford to make any payments? See Currently-Not-Collectible
- Reduce penalties that the IRS is fining you. See Penalty Abatement
Carlos Samaniego, EA NTPI Fellow
Licensed by The Department of Treasury to represent taxpayers
Listen to my podcast on Anchor or your favorite podcast app – Click Here
1255 W Colton Ave, #535
Redlands, CA 92374